Any educational institute's well functioning is heavley dependent on the performance, and management of different academic departments. There are various departments in our school that bring suitable plans and policies to enhance various fileds of subjects/topics in their respective subjects. Our academic departments make learning various subjects and topics easy and make students understand various subjects in an easy. Various programmes are designed to make students more eager to learn and be creative. Our departments are always ready to face big challenges and prepare students for their bright future.
- Subject: Nepali Language and Literature, Nepali Vyakaran
- Highly Qualified Teachers
- Experience: From 5 years to about 25 years
- Field includes: Nepali reading, writing, orating..
Our Nepali department is not only focused on imparting book-based teaching and learning but it develops various strategies to make learning Nepali a breeze. When it coomes to learning Nepali, well, it may not be all time favourite of students. Keeping that in mind, the departments conducts various programmes related to Nepali, thus helping students to feel learning Nepali might be easy after all. Various programmes such as Bhanu Poem Recitation Competition, oratory competition, shruti lekhan competition, drama writing competition are the highlights of some of the programmes the department offers for the students.
Learning Nepali can be rewarding as well as fun. Our students enjoy various events conducted by the department, where students participation is well encouraged making it enjoyable experience
Some of the HIGHLIGHTS:
- Various programmes like oratory, debate, poem recitation, poem writing, Nepali drama, and Nepali language related programmes.
- Immersive and interactive teaching and learning with exposures on different fields and levels.
- Valley wise rally programmes on the ocassion of Bhanu Jayanti every year...
- Various co-curricular activities related to the subject.
- Inviting vvarious top writers and academicians from all over Nepal. Students learning from established personalities.
- Imparting Nepali culture and making understand students about the tradition and culture of Nepal and various ethnic groups